Looking For Helpful Laundry Tips?
See below for general washing and drying instructions for CALECO laundry equipment.
If you can't quite find what you need and have additional questions regarding faulty or broken machines, please feel free to fill out a quick contact form and we'll get right on it!
Need more helpful tips on doing laundry? Click here for some insightful, step-by-step laundry tips.
HELP WITH WASHING & DRYING...
- Empty pockets and place clothes in washer. Do not fill machine more than 1/2 full.
- Add liquid detergent or pods.
- Close lid / door.
- Select desired temperature and cycle settings.
- Insert coins or card and press start. Cycle will begin.
- When the lights go out, your cycle is complete.
- Clean lint screen for efficient drying.
- Place clothes in dryer. Do not fill machine more than 1/2 full.
- Select temperature setting according to tag on garments.
- Close door, insert coins or card and push start.
- Remove clothes promptly to prevent excessive wrinkling.